🙂 WELCOME BACK 🙂
May 18 2020
Dear Yeh Orthodontic patients and families:
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our infection control protocols are in place for your care to ensure safety and comfort. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the recommendations of these agencies to stay up-to-date on new rulings and guidance that may be issued. You will see some changes when it is time for your next appointment.
• 🙂 Please wear a mask/face covering.
• 🙂 You’ll be asked health screening questions & your temperature will be taken when you arrive to our office.
• 🙂 We will have hand sanitizer or a hand washing station and will ask you to use when you enter the office.
• 🙂 To limit the spread of any infectious diseases we are taking extra steps to sterilize and sanitize between patients.
• 🙂 We will be doing temperature checks on staff, parents/legal guardians, and patients every day.
• 🙂 Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys etc, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
• 🙂 Appointments will be time managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
• 🙂 We will do our best to allow greater time between patients, reduce waiting times and reduce the number of patients in the reception area.
If you are unable to accompany your minor child (under 18yrs) kindly print & sign this HEALTH SCREENING FORM and bring to appointment.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.