🙂 To our patients & families 🙂
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our infection control protocols are in place for your care to ensure safety and comfort.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the recommendations of these agencies to stay up-to-date on new rulings and guidance that may be issued. You will see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. As of Gov. Inslee's MARCH 12 transition to the dropping of the mandate HEALTHARE including DENTAL offices are still REQUIRED to have a mask policy in place.
• 🙂 Please wear a mask/face covering.
• 🙂 We will have hand sanitizer or a hand washing station and will ask you to use when you enter the office.
• 🙂 To limit the spread of any infectious diseases we are taking extra steps to sterilize and sanitize between patients.
• 🙂 Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys etc, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
• 🙂 Appointments will be time managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
• 🙂 We will do our best to allow greater time between patients, reduce waiting times and reduce the number of patients in the reception area.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.